
Last night Josh and I were sitting on the couch, eating Gold Fish Crackers and watching T.V., when I decided to play a little, tiny prank on Josh. I noticed that the Goldfish Crackers bag had educational games printed on it, much like a cereal box does on the back.
I turn to Josh and say: "Josh can you help me with something?" as I point at the bag of crackers.
Josh turns to look at what I'm pointing at.
Me: "See it says here 'Complete the pattern. So it goes 2, 2, 4, 4, 6, 6, then 3, 3, 5, 5, blank, 7, then 4, blank, 6, 6, blank, blank, then 5, 5, 7, blank, blank, blank, and then blank, blank, blank . .'"
Josh looks at me: "Are you freaking kidding me?"
I started laughing and laughed so hard there were tears streaming down my face and I literally almost started to cry because I was laughing so hard. I must've laughed for ten minutes. I think Josh must've thought I was crazy, but he thought it was funny. He told me he's never seen me laugh so hard!
2 comments:
You are SO hilarious!
i'm cofused, was it april fools day?
Post a Comment