Here are some pictures from our trip.
Here are the dolphins!
Correction: Me by a pond at Balboa Park. The pond was in the Japanese Gardens and had Koi fish in it!
This isn't a picture from our trip. We're at my parents' home, but I thought I would include this picture.
Me and the flamingos

A Mannattee

Josh and the seals. That one reminded me of our dog Sawyer because he was begging for food

More Flamingos

Josh eating a Ghirradelli Sundae. It was so yummy!

Me in downtown San Diego, with a guy flying giant kites behind me.
A Mannattee
Josh and the seals. That one reminded me of our dog Sawyer because he was begging for food
More Flamingos
Josh eating a Ghirradelli Sundae. It was so yummy!
Me in downtown San Diego, with a guy flying giant kites behind me.
I'll try and put up more pictures, but I need to get them off of Josh's phone first. We had so much fun! Wish we were back there now!
2 comments:
How fun!! San Diego is paradise...I would like to live there too. I so want one of those sundaes...I'm going to have to put that on my bucket list.
What great pics, and you look amazing, so does josh, way to go!
Post a Comment