Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Type of People who Eat at Millie's Hamburger's In Salt Lake City


I'm just sayin'. . .

. . .

And yes. I was eating there too. My mom used to take us there as kids. You could get three hamburgers, or three corn dogs for $1.00 back then!

This particular man had on an ankle-length red coat, with a Great Britain flag cape, a black felt hat with three white feathers in the back. From the front he looked just like the muppet on "Labyrinth", the one who rides on the real-life sheep dog. . . minus the eye patch of course.

I love people-watching!

4 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

I love that place! The hamburgers are exactly the same as when we were kids. Seriously - I still love that place. Shakes are great too.

The Yospe's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Yospe's said...

What is the picture on the top?

Esther said...

Read the post. That's a muppet from Labyrinth. The guy in the cape looked exactly like him from the front. Mustache and all. I didn't want him to know I was taking his picture so I couldn't get a picture of the actual man from the front. I had to improvise!