I've got most of my Christmas shopping done. Yesterday Josh and I went to Old Navy to get him some new Christmas clothes. Josh has this idea that if we purchase something for each other for Christmas and know about it then we shouldn't have to wait until Christmas to use and enjoy it. But while he napped this afternoon I wrapped all his new clothes so now he's gonna have to wait!
I still have to buy a $20.00 gift for him that he doesn't know about. I'm not sure what exactly to get him. Any suggestions?
Most everything is wrapped. I even wrapped the gifts I bought for myself: a new diaper bag, a new purse, and some wall vinyl that I'm putting in Walter's room.
Josh is supposed to work on Christmas Eve, but hopefully he'll get off early enough to spend some time with us.
Even though Christmas isn't quite here, I've already started thinking about New Year's Resolutions. This is what I've come up with so far:
1. No more soda.
2. Severely limit processed food.
3. Eat fruit and yogurt for breakfast.
4. Pack a home-made lunch, including a salad and protein every day to work.
5. Cook more homemade dinners.
6. No sugar for a year. (I had this as my only New Year's resolution last year and made it three whole months). . . Until I made some home-made Samoas for a party and just had to try them to see if they tasted like the real thing. They did, . . but that was the end of my resolution.
I really need to keep these resolutions because when I have too much soda, salt, and sugar my heart starts to go back into heart failure and then I have to take a water pill to get rid of the excess water retention.
I guess I should add exercising into the mix, but I think I'll just do that as I can.
I'll keep my three readers up-to-date on how my resolutions go. And I'll post pictures after Christmas of the vinyl on Walter's wall. I'm pretty excited about it!
3 comments:
I'm not sure if I'm included in your three readers, but I enjoy your updates. Have a Merry Christmas!
You can do it, hope your feeling better, been thinking of you allot lately, maybe we need a playdate soon.Love ya!
I read all your updates and love them...check out my blog sometime stephsnewbeginning.blogspot.com. enjoy the holidays.
Post a Comment