I bet you thought, that since I haven't blogged in almost two months I was going to wait until Christmas to blog about my favorite Christmas tradition. I thought maybe I would too, but no. I actually have an incling to blog and so Christmas came early this year my friends!
My favorite Christmas tradition:
On Christmas Eve my family gathers for a wonderful Christmas feast. We eat by candle-light, and we even have a little candle clipped to our own plates. A little dangerous? Yes. But the Pyro in my loves it! In fact, one year, we had my cousins over for Christmas Eve dinner, and my cousin Susan caught her hair on fire! That was a memorable dinner.
Another Christmas Tradition I loved growing up was going to my Grandparents' home on Christmas night and having my Grandpa read the story of The Littlest Angel and watching him cry every time, and crying along with him. Because how could I not cry when my big, strong, police-officer grandpa was crying like a baby? It was just too tender! It's been a few years since he's passed away. I'm sad my son will never hear my grandpa read The Littlest Angel to him for Christmas. That is a memory I will always treasure.
No comments:
Post a Comment