Sunday, June 12, 2011

Walter's Words:

I just wanted to do a quick post listing words Walter can say at 14 months.
Walter can say:
Daddy
Mommy
Uh-oh!
Up
Please (said yesterday for the first time at Wal-Mart when he saw me put a gallon of milk in the cart) He can also sign "please"
More (can also sign)
Milk
Clock
Duck
Ba-ba
Doggie
Woof
Moo
I Love (said to Josh yesterday when Josh said "I love you" to him)
I want my Mommy (said to the babysitter)
I want Daddy (said to mommy a month ago when having his diaper changed)
One, Two, Three
Josh taught Walter to count to three in Spanish yesterday (Uno, Dos, Tres)
He has started to to sing the ABC's with me and can say a few of the letters: Z, B, C, D, E etc.
Grandpa
Grandma
Christo (kid at his babysitters)
Chrisheeto (kid at his babysitters)
Amelia (his babysitter's daughter.  He says Meelia
He tries to say Kinoah (his babysitter's son) it comes out no-a
I did it! (said when he did the jack-in-the box all by imself
Cheese
Hi
Hello
Stuck
Milk
Juice
Mae (his cousin)
Luke (said only once or twice and not in Luke's presence so I don't think he knew what it meant)
Fish
What's this?
Up
Shoe
Neigh (horse sound)
Book
Boo
Buh (for balloon)
Mmma! (blowing kiss or giving a kiss)
Teeth
Brush
That's over 50 words which is on the level of a 19 to 24 month old baby!  Add to that the fact that he's as big as a two year old (weighing about 26 1/2 pounds and about 33 inches tall) people are very surprised to find out he just barley turned 14 months on June 9th.  He's a very smart little kid who seems to be in a very big hurry to grow up and we love him to pieces!

No comments: