The "Sanjiya" of American Idol 2008 has been voted off. I'm talking about Kristy Lee Cook. I know, I know. She wasn't crazy, like Sanjiya, but she did suck, and got further than she should have, like, say it with me. . . Sanjiya.

I have to admit that she was getting better as she went along, but come on! There was no way she was ever going to win. And Michael Johns (the Ausie) shouldn't have been voted off before she was.
Now they just need to get rid of Carli, the tatooed Irish lass.
Come on. We all know that it's going to be the two Davids for the finals. David Cook is who I think will win it, even if everyone loves David Archuletta more. David Cook is more like Ben & Jerry's Phish Food ice cream. He's got layers and multiple flavors. He finds a song and makes it his own. Much like Phish Food takes a chocolate ice cream base and brings in marshmallow, caramel, and chunks of fudge, shaped like fish. He's unique. He's different. People take notice and enjoy the fact that he's not like everyone else. Kind of like Blake Lewis last year.
David Cook is Ben & Jerry's, while Archuletta's vanilla. His voice compliments every song he sings. Randy said this week that Archuletta has proved he can sing anything. But in the end he's still vanilla. He's too classic for his own good. I don't think he's going to win. My money is on Cook (the good Cook. Not Kristy Lee, who greatfully left the show today).
Now don't worry I won't go on and on about American Idol every week. I'm just really glad Kristy's gone. I kept wondering when she was going to get the boot (country music pun fully intended).
9 comments:
Who do you think is next to go? Let's just get to the final two already..we all know who they will be--the two Davids. David cook really bugs me. He is cocky and spends too much time on his hair. He thinks he is bigger than the show. He is just so arrogant, (that is why the ladies like him). But I do admit that he has a good voice. I think that Brooke could be the next to go...I have a love hate thing going with her. She always thinks she needs to appologise whrn things don't go perfect. She is not very confident...it is very ackward. After she sang and danced to "Here Comes The Sun" in a bright yellow dress...I thought she was going to be done. I think she is probably one of the next two to get voted off. But at the same time, I kind of like to see her in the competition because she is holding on every week. That is my AI post.
I think David Cook is great. You're right, that is what I love about him. I really think he is bigger than the show and usually blows everyone else out of the water. Although I wasn't all impressed with his performance this week. But the judges were.
I agree about Brooke too. But I think she's probably the most genuine person on that show. Her and David Archuletta.
I think the next to go will either be a girl. Perferably Carli because she always seems angry when she's singing. This last week was the first time I thought she chose the right song for her voice.
Michael Johns sucks. The show is AMERICAN Idol, not Australian Idol. That's why the Irish girl needs to go too. That and she's ugly.
It's not going out on a limb to say it will be David vs. David. David Cook will be the bigger star even if Archuletta wins. You're comparison to Vanilla ice cream is spot on. But I like Archuletta, just would never buy his album.
I liked Kristy Lee Cook. She's pretty cute, and was getting better every week. I guarantee you will see her on CMT soon and she'll have some country hits. All the country people on AI have made it in the country music scene, Josh Gracin, Kelly Pickler, probably others.
Brooke needs to go next.
David Cook bugs me too. He's not as good as he thinks he is. I don't think his voice is great either. I thought that Kristy Lee Cook was much better than the kid with the dreads, the mormon girl, and even the irish girl. I can't stand that stoner either. Also. I agree with Ike. Non-Americans should not be allowed (though I did like Johns). I want Lewis to win. I like him the best.
This year's talent is far superior to last years though.
You guys are so anti-American. It is not called American Idol because you have to be from America, it is called American Idol because all of the contestants (no matter where they are from) are after the American dream...Simon isn't American and he is the show...isn't that why people came to America to begin with? (or something like that:) Did you see Sir Charles Barkley on Leno last night. He said "we are America and we should win in EVERYTHING!) Does he really believe that we are superior? Sounds a like Hitlerest. So why is the NBA getting less and less American? There is talent everywhere. And is Brooke really Mormon? Did anyone else notice she was wearing a pretty low cut dress this week.
I meant anti-anti-American.
OK, Cook is WAY better looking that Sanjia ever was. I guarantee she will become a star in country music, where it is less about talent and more about image.
I like David Cook a lot and Archuletta. I am good with either of them winning, although I prefer my hometown boy Archuletta. I love how Cook changes up songs to meet his style, even if he steals them.
Brook has an annoying habit of rambling.
Ya i agree i didtn think she sucked but she was just flat out annoying to be honest i couldnt stand looking a her face and i'm glad she is gone as well..I'm wanting David our fellow Utahn to win...I have a creepy crush on him...
brooke is mormon... I've checked. Just google it- Brooke White.. Mormon. I, however, disagree about them being after "The American Dream." I think they are simply after "The Dream". In fact, the philipino girl said that if she didn't win she'll try and make it big in the phillipines. And, do you really think that Johns won't try and go make it big in Australia or Carlee in Ireland when she loses? They shouldn't call it american idol if they're going to allow other countries, it should just be "Idol"
Post a Comment