
Today is 7-11's birthday so head on down to get your free 7.11 ounce slurpees!I remember as a kid on July 11th my mom would pack all five kids in the car and we would go 7-11 hopping for free slurpees. Like the Mormon churches in Utah, there was a 7-11 on every corner in those days.
We would usually go to swimming lessons then mom would take us on the way home. It was like Christmas in July, except instead of presents we got slurpees! Which, if you think about it is a great present.
Almost every 7-11 these days has the Crystal Light Slurpees which are only 5 calories for every 8 ounces. So with the cups being only 7.11 ounces it's like 4.568 calories per cup or something. I didn't do the exact math. But what I mean to say is that they are zero points on my Weight Watcher lifestyle change!
So head on down to your local Sev and chug a lug on the slurpees. Enjoy! It's their birthday gift to you!
3 comments:
Ya last year i tried to go in tooele and they said the were all sold out as in the cups, it was annoying....so now i hate 7-11 day...
Don't be hatin.
You love me. I had no idea there was such a day.
Post a Comment